All Athletes need to register for Family ID and then reigister for their sportPhysical PaperworkPlease be aware of the following information:
Items needed to complete Physical Requirements
- A physical is required to participate in any sport as well as cheerleading, colorguard and marchingband.
- Physicals are only good for 365 days from the date of the physical (example July 2, 2011 -July 1, 2012)
- Physicals done by a private physician have to be reviewed by the school's physician prior to participation. As required by the State of New Jersey.
- Physicals must be submitted on the State forms provided, or they will not be accepted.
What do I need if I already have a current physical on file
- A current physical needs to be on file with the Athletic Trainer (form can be found at the bottom of the page).
- Register for an account with Family ID and then Register for your sport .
- Submit a completed Random Drug Testing Form (form can be found at the bottom of the page) with the hard copy of your physical to the Athletic Trainer. This only needs to be done one time during your four years at the high school.
Please read this brochure,this is what you signed off on in Family IDBelow you will find all of the necessary forms required to for a student to participate in any sport.All forms are in PDF format
- Register for your sport on Family ID with your exisitng Family ID account.
- Submit a Health History Update to the Athletic Trainer (form can be found at the bottom of the page).
This form is required to be printed out, completed by the parent/ guardian prior to the physicial.
In order for the physical form to be considered complete by the State of New Jersey, the following needs to be done:
- Parent/Guardian and Student athlete must sign and date and complete the Health History page.
- All Student information on all pages needs to be completed by the parent/ guardian.
- The Doctor must complete and sign-off on all clearances including the statement that they (the doctor) have completed the Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module. The date should not be the same as the date the physical was given. If the physician has not completed this module, the physical will not be considered valid. This is a State requirement.
- Make sure that the physical is signed, stamped and the date of the physical is on the History form.
- If you choose to have the physical performed by the school physician in June, the first two steps need to be completed. Our doctors have completed the Cardiac Assessment Module and their certificates are on file with the school nurse.
Once the physical is completed please follow the follwing Steps:
- Make sure the physical is stapled together or placed in an envelope. The Athletic Department is not responsible for lost or seperated pages.
- Make sure that the physical is delivered directly to the Athletic Office and adressed to Kurt Kaiser, LAT.
- Please do not give the physical to your coach.
This form is to be filled out only if you have a current physical (within 365 from the start of the first practice) on file with the Athletic Trainer or if you are turning in a physical that is dated 90 days prior to the start of practice. (Example: Physical is dated September 1, 2013 and track starts on March 6, 2014, you will also need to fill out this form)