Summer Volleyball Happenings......Summer Training:NO OPEN GYM Monday, 6/24 or Wednesday, 6/26 due to HMS & HHS Graduations!!
Open Gym: Mondays: 6/17, 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29 6-8pm in New Gym
Wednesdays: 6/19, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31 4-6pm in New Gym
Weight Room Hours: Monday - Thursday 3 - 5:00pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7/2/19 - 8/2/19 8-10am with Field Hockey
Saturdays: 7/13, 7/20 & 7/27 8:30 - 10:30am with Girls' Soccer
Non-Contact Period: Saturday, August 3rd thru Sunday, Aug. 11th
Concussion Baseline Testing for Freshmen, Juniors and New Players will be held on Monday, August 12th
Lady Tiger Volleyball CampMonday, July 29th - Friday, August 2nd from 9am - 12 pmCamp is opened to players from 6th to 10th grade as of Fall 2019. Deadline is July 1, 2019. See the link below for more details.2019 Try-Outs
In order to try-out for our team, players will need to be aware of the following information:
1. A physical is required to participate.
2. Physicals are only good for 365 days from the date of the physical (example July 2, 2011 -July 1, 2012)
3. Physicals done by a private physician have to be reviewed by the school's physician prior to participation. As required by the State of New Jersey.
4. Physicals must be submitted on the State forms provided, or they will not be accepted.
Items needed to complete Physical Requirements
1. A current physical needs to be on file with the Athletic Trainer (form can be found at: https://www.hackettstown.org/site/Default.aspx?PageID=1449)
2. Register for an account with Family ID and then Register for your sport. Please use this link for Family ID https://www.familyid.com/hackettstown-high-school-athletics
3. Submit a completed Random Drug Testing Form (form can be found at: https://www.hackettstown.org/site/Default.aspx?PageID=1449) with the hard copy of your physical to Mr. Kaiser, our Athletic Trainer by Monday, July 15, 2019.
What do I need if I already have a current physical on file
1. Register for your sport on Family ID with your existing Family ID account.
2. Submit a Health History Update to the Athletic Trainer (form can be found at: https://www.hackettstown.org/site/Default.aspx?PageID=1449)RETURNER Try-Outs Begin:Tuesday, August 13th from 8am-11am.All players must be dressed & ready to play with the gym set up by 8:45 am!NEW PLAYER Try-Outs:Wednesday, August 14th 8am -11am.Please arrive 15 minutes early. All players should wear sneakers, athletic clothes, knee pads and bring a water bottle.Questions - Contact:
Jeannie Tagliareni - Head Coach - firstname.lastname@example.orgTBA - Assistant Coach
Kim O'Rear - Assistant Coach - email@example.com*All information is subject to change as per the coaching staff