2019 GREAT KINDNESS CHALLENGE January 28-Feb 1Hatchery Hill school will be creating a culture of kindness. Our school will be joining thousands of schools around the world for the 2019 Great Kindness Challenge. Our students will be part of this powerful and positive bullying prevention initiative that will lead to more kindness, unity, and respect. Our goal is to spread as much kindness as we can. To help with this effort, we will be having the following:
- Kindness announcements in the morning by our K-Kids
- Distributing Kindness Checklist and encouraging students to practice these
- Creating and demonstrating Kindness posters
- Reading Club students will be giving out compliments in the mornings
- "Take a Step Into Kindness" activity
- Kindness reflection in classrooms
- Kinds of Kinds Panther Path - Pictures of our students
- Spirit Days:
To learn more about this challenge, please visit: www.greatkindnesschallenge.org. Thank you for all your support.With Great Gratitude,School Climate TeamMiss AlersMrs. BorcherdingMrs. KurillaK-Kids
Monday, January 28 = Wear Rainbow Colors - "Kindness Comes In All Colors At Hatchery Hill"
ASD, Pre-K, and K = red 3rd grade = blue
1st grade = yellow 4th grade = green
2nd grade = purple
Tuesday, January 29 = Pajama Day - "Hatchery Hill Dreams Of Kindness
Wednesday, January 30 = Wear A Sports Jersey - "We Are Kindness All-Stars; All A Part Of The Same Team"
Thursday, January 31 = Dress to Impress - "We Wear Our Best To Be Our Best"
Friday, February 1 = Wear Orange And Black –"We Have Hatchery Hill Pride"