HHS students may earn college credit while still in high school through either the
    Centenary Scholars Partnership
     or through
    the Dual Credit Program
    with Warren County Community College.
    Click on either link to the left
    to learn more about these programs.
    Students who have taken Dual Enrollment classes with Warren County Community College and would like to transfer those credits must request official transcripts through Warren County Community College by clicking the following link: 
    Hackettstown High School does not provide college transcripts for WCCC Dual Enrollment classes . Grades are posted via Warren County Community College at the end of each school year.