Hackettstown Public SchoolsInstructional TechnologyTechnical Support & Maintenance Request SystemClick on the image below to access the system
MySchoolBuilding Requester Login.
This update requires each Requester to use a personal password when logging in to submit a request. This provides an initial layer of security on top of the Submittal Password used on each request form.
Existing Requesters (e.g., have previously submitted work orders, incident, events, etc.) you will need to request a new password by selecting the Forgot Password to set a new password to access the School Dude Portal.Having trouble as an existing user on www.myschoolbuilding.com?
- Try clearing your cookies, or Select Forgot Password at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and select Submit.
- The screen will now say “Your email is on the way! Check your email for instructions on how to reset your password.” (The email could go to your spam folder, so if you do not see an email within 2 minutes, check there.)
- Open that email and click on the link it provides.
- Enter a password, confirm the password and select Reset Password.
- Go back to your original screen and enter your email address and your password and select Sign In.
- It will now take you to the screen you are accustomed to seeing and you may enter new requests in the same manner as always.
New Requesters (e.g., have never submitted an online request) will have the ability to register and will become an official user after their first submission of a work order, IT incident, etc.